Notice: All participants shall read Participants’ Declaration 2021 Run The Track thoroughly and carefully before entering. By submitting your entry data for application, you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide by all terms and conditions of 2021 Run The Track Rules and Regulations and 2021 Run The Track Entry Instruction, and to have signed and submitted disclaimer contained therein.
I myself, as participant, my guardian, my custodian, legal representative and any other person who may institute a claim or lawsuit on my behalf, hereby make declaration as follows:
1. I myself voluntarily enter the 2021 Run The Track and all related activities (hereinafter referred to as “the Event”). I hereby confirm that I have the capacity for civil conduct and liability to participate in the Event, and have obtained consent from my guardian(s);
2. I hereby confirm that I have fully understood and agreed to abide by all rules, regulations, prescripts, requirements stipulated and measures assumed by the 2021 Run The Track Organizing Committee and co-organizer(s) (hereinafter referred to as “the Organizers”);
3. I confirm that I have carefully read the notices issued by the Organizers on all possible risks (including but not limited to possible risk of casualty resulted from the Event) of participants in participating in the Event, and I hereby explicitly agree to assume by myself all possible risks and liabilities in participating in the Event;
4. I hereby pledge that I have had a physical check-up conducted by a qualified medical institution and then self-evaluated based on its physical check-up report. I confirm that I am physically fit for long-distance running, and I am prepared for participation in the Event. I pledge that I will assume all possible risks arising from or in connection with participation in the Event (including but not limited to possible risk of casualty resulted from the Event);
5. I confirm that I will be solely liable for, and hereby exempt the Organizers from, any and all personal injury, partial or permanent disability, death, medical treatments or hospitalization expenses, property damage, theft or property loss of any form resulted from my participation in the Event or occur in the entire duration of my participation in the Event. The Organizers shall assume no liability of compensation in any form;
6. I hereby grant permission to the Organizers and their designated media to utilize my appearance, name, voice and other personal information without charge for the publicity and promotion of 2021 Run The Track;
7. I will provide to the Organizers my ID card /certificate to verify my personal identity and eligibility to participate. I guarantee the ID card /certificate submitted is true and valid. I will be solely liable for any untrue information submitted. In such circumstances the Organizers may refuse to grant eligibility of participation, and the paid entry fee is not refunded;
8. I pledge to enter and compete in my name. I will not transfer my eligibility of participation and the bib obtained after entry to any other person in any form. I shall be liable for any and all consequences resulted from such transfer;
9. I agree to not deliberately damage, change or mask my bib number before and during the event. I will abide by the dressing code. The Organizers reserves the rights to cancel my eligibility of participation if I fail to do so;
10. I agree to obey requirements from judges, medical staff and security staff during the Event. I will quit willingly the competition if I do not finish the competition before cut-off time, become physical discomfort or face any unexpected incident occurring on the track. Otherwise, I am solely liable for any and all consequences if I insist not to quit in such circumstances;
11. I agree to accept the on-site first aid provided by the Organizers during the competition, and I shall bear the expenses by myself for any medical treatment occur in hospital and so on;
12. I accept the personal accident insurance provided by race committee, and I confirm that I understood and accepted the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
Considering that there is a certain degree of competition risks in running, any participant, except for those above 18 of age with full capacity of civil conduct, shall have his/her guardian, custodian, legal representative sign on the signature page of this declaration, stating the guardian, custodian or legal representative of the participant acknowledge(s) participant’s participation in 2021 Run The Track and agree(s) to assume on participant’s own all possible risks and liabilities arising from or in connection with participation in 2021 Run The Track.
I myself and my guardian, custodian, legal representative have fully understood and agreed with the aforementioned terms and conditions, and guarantee the truthfulness of my ID and age for entering. This document is signed by myself and my guardian, custodian, legal representative in person. Signing up in false impersonation shall be deemed as breaching, and I myself, my guardian, custodian, legal representative and imposer shall be liable for all consequences and compensation.
Long distance running is an athletic sport of high intensity and great demand of endurance over a long distance which involves a degree of risk. As it raises high demand on the physical condition, participants are expected to have good health and some running or training experience.
Participants may choose categories according to their own physical conditions and actual abilities.
Participants with symptoms of the following conditions are not to take part in the event:
1. Congenital heart disease and rheumatic heart disease;
2. Hyper tension and cardio-vascular disease;
3. Myocarditis and other heart diseases;
4. Coronary artery disease and serious cardiac arrhythmia;
5. Hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia diabetics;
6. Patients of other diseases unfit for sports.
All participants shall be liable for personal injury and property loss caused by personal health condition or other personal reasons during the event. Before the entry, participants are required to have physical check-up (including electrocardiographic examination) in qualified medical institutions, and make a self-evaluation to confirm if the physical condition is suitable for the event of their choice.
General Notes for the Race：
1. It is common that the first phase of “discomfort” will mostly influence the runners after the first 10 to 20 minutes, which is a normal phenomenon of physiological reaction. Slowing down the pace, adjusting the breath or walking for 2 to 3 minutes will help to overcome the “discomfort”. After this period, running will become more comfortable.
2. Generally, after running around 30 to 35 minutes, participants without regular marathon training will fall into a phase called “Exercise-induced physiological limits”, which may include muscle ache, joint ache, and heavy fatigue. It is strongly recommended that participants under these conditions quit the race to avoid further risk.
3. Runner should run in accordance with their own abilities. It is strongly advised to avoid racing against other runners.